- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 70000 INR
- Technology :
- Driven Method :
- Weight :
- 730 Grams (g)
High-contrast, clear images with the worlds leading Keeler optics: Riesters All Pupil II uses specially coated and individually laser-cut lens for best sight - every day.
Light and comfortable: The indirect ophthalmoscope Riester weighs only 730 grams in the wireless version, including high-performance lithium-ion battery. It is also equipped with a especially soft and comfortable upholstered headband.
Simple operating elements: All Pupil II only has a unique single control to change aperture size and position in one movement to view through all pupil sizes.
IR and UV filter
- An IR and UV filter is integrated for the patients best possible protection.
- Easy and fast bulb replacement. Easily accessible bulbs enable rapid bulb replacement for uninterrupted work.
Easy and fast bulb replacement
- Easily accessible xenon bulb or LED for working with as few interruptions as possible.
- Extraordinary adjustable light intensity even under the most difficult examination conditions, simple to adjust.
- Why have operating elements on the wall when the instrument is on your head!
- The All Pupil II has ergonomically adjustable lighting; in addition to the xenon version available up to now, it is currently available also in an innovative and high-performance LED version that is setting the standard.
All Pupil II LED
- Brighter and whiter light for an efficient diagnosis
- No longer necessary to keep buying replacement lamps
- The LED has a life expectancy of approx. 10,000 h
- 1 year warranty
- Upgradeable Bye-bye xenon lamp, hello LED!
Cable connected or wireless power supply
- All Pupil II is available in various versions. Either with wall attachment and cable connected power supply for stationary use, as a mobile version with high-performance battery pack attached to the belt or as a completely wireless version for absolute freedom of movement without compromise.
- In this version a balanced Li-ion battery pack is attached to the rear of the browband. For best comfort while maintaining full lighting performance.
Wide-angle diffuser: The wide-angle diffuser eliminates shadows at the edge of the lens, which enlarges the field of vision considerably. The light through the diffuser is also more pleasant for the patient.
Plot No. 23/4736, first floor, Opp. Bank of India, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, Delhi, Delhi, 110002, India